2020 IEEE Region 5 Meeting and Student Conference
April 3-5, 2020
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
1 North Broadway Avenue
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102
- The Hotel confirms the following special run of the house rates for the Group (the “Group Rate”). These rates are net, non-commissionable rates, subject to all applicable taxes at the time of the meeting.
- Run of House (ROH) $119.00 Triple $134.00 Quad $149.00 ; Government Rate is $95.00
- Sales/room tax, currently 14.125 percent.
- Housekeeping and other gratuities will be at guest discretion.
- The Group Rate shall be offered for a period of three (3) Days before and three (3) days after the Meeting Dates subject to the availability of rooms at the time of reservation.
Note: The last day to book with the group rate is March 5, 2020.  The Group Rate shall be offered for a period of three (3) Days before and three (3) days after the Meeting Dates subject to the availability of rooms at the time of reservation. 
The venue is 10 miles from Will Rogers World Airport.
The hotel offers on-site parking
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is the capital city of Oklahoma and ranks 27th largest city in the United States. This centrally located city in the Great Plains region is a confluence of cultures that provide a welcoming atmosphere to visitors. Visit the Oklahoma City Convention and Visitors Bureau for more information.